• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which one is the best budget high-end 4x4 without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2023FUKU01
Ootb, the ylm is better since it comes stock magnetic. However, the meilong is significantly better than the ylm once magnetized.
How do the Qiyi thunderclap mini M 4x4, the YJ YuSu v2 M and the Sheng Shou Mr.M 4x4 compare to the MoYu MeiLong 4x4 M and the yuxin little magic M 4x4? How do they rank?

Last edited:

Iwannaganx

I have the qiyi qi something and its very very very very, very, bad. The corner cutting sucks and it eats lube in only a few hours. The turning is bumpy and feels... Just egh.
I'm going for the yuxin little magic next, is that the right decision? I like fast, loosish cubes, preferably with magnets and little setup required.

GAN 356 X

I have the qiyi qi something and its very very very very, very, bad. The corner cutting sucks and it eats lube in only a few hours. The turning is bumpy and feels... Just egh.
I'm going for the yuxin little magic next, is that the right decision? I like fast, loosish cubes, preferably with magnets and little setup required.
Im planning on getting that too... Btw its Qiyuan

WCA
2023FUKU01
It feels like a light Aosu GTS1. Meilong M is a little bit better IMO.
Get the yuxin little magic M if you don't want to self-magnetize the meilong. Meilong M 4x4 is better than the Yuxin little magic M 4x4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.