• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which of the following is the best budget High-end 3x3 without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZebraCuber14

I have the little magic non magnetic and its my OH main and was my main for a few months at the start (before i knew if i liked cubing)

WCA
2023FUKU01
How about Meilong M?
Yes, I would consider it my main, but I still have the YLM M as sort of my other main. And I enjoy the YuLong V2 M and the Kylin V2 M as well that I like.
Yeah, I love this cube as well. I magnetized one and I am keeping the other one stock for now. I might get more. Looking to get the MeiLong 2 next. I already have the 4 and the 5. If I like the 2, then I will have MeiLong as my main for 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4.

WCA
2023FUKU01
I finally got a Meilong yesterday and.......

Oh my god! It’s now my backup main(beside my main tengyun)! Also, it’s as cheap as dirt here in Taiwan. It only costs $1.

$1!

Wutttttttttttt?

I only added some DMN and it is so good and light! If anyone sees this post but doesn’t have a Meilong, buy it!
Will you magnetize your MeiLong 3x3?

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes! How in the world? The main reason is just the Meilong is soooooooo cheap here. A guy in Taiwan bought 520 Meilong 3x3s to make mosaics.
I got my 4x2 N35 magnets off Aliexpress for 2 euros including shipping. They are a little strong though so I would recommend 4x1.5 N35 magnets instead, that should be the perfect strength.

Lapse.

WCA
2016WYNG01
I don't think 3x3 choice matters nowadays, you should focus more on cube maintenance because my friend's gan x feels pretty bad because he doesn't know how to properly lubricate and set up a cube.
Little magic is a solid cube though, my next choice would be the mf3 line

Status
Not open for further replies.