• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Budget 3x3 comparison

Which of the following is the best budget 3x3?

• Cubing Classroom mf3rs2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cubing Classroom rs3

• Yuxin Kylin v2 M

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwannaganx

K how is this:
YLM with 4x2 n35
MF3RS2 with 4x2 n35
DNM.

And I might get a gan x, but I want to do this as a project for myself. Maybe in a few weeks I will have enough cash again to buy a gan X....

WCA
2023FUKU01
K how is this:
YLM with 4x2 n35
MF3RS2 with 4x2 n35
DNM.

And I might get a gan x, but I want to do this as a project for myself. Maybe in a few weeks I will have enough cash again to buy a gan X....
I agree on ylm. Haven't tried mf3rs2M though.
I guess it has changed a lot, since WR M and GAN X are not included. Yuxin Little Magic M and mf3rs2M can still be main contender though.

phuque99

Different batches of YLM come in different shades. Local bought YLM had bright orange and blue. The one ordered from cubezz arrived with dark orange and purple (instead of blue).

WCA
2023FUKU01
Ok here is my current order, due for inspection: YLM, rs2m, and 2 sets of magnets. And some silk
If you have never magnetized a puzzle, I would recommend getting a meilong 3x3 along with your order for you to learn how to magnetize a 3x3. It is so cheap that it isn't a pain to mess it up and if you do that successfully, it is a very good puzzle.

Last edited:

Iwannaganx

If you have never magnetized a puzzle, I recommend getting a meilong 3x3 along with your order for you to learn how to magnetize a 3x3. It is so cheap that it isn't a pain to mess it up and if you do that successfully, it is a very good puzzle.
I'll see. It's like 15 bucks with magnets. And right now it's sold out at speedcube.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.