• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best BLD Method

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, M2 edges with Old Pochmann corners is a nice balance between speed and complexity. Check out Eric Limeback's tutorials on youtube.
Sub2 is pretty tricky though. You'll need to put a lot of practice in.

Edit: Ninja'd :)

LewisJ

Virtually every BLD method used by anyone for non-speed-BLD is sub-2able with tons of practice. 3OP, M2, Classic Pochmann, TuRBo, BH, (insert less well-known method which I left out of this small list here), or any combination of them can certainly result in sub-2 solves. The question comes down to the balance of time spent learning vs time spent practicing vs time spent solving. A small bit of time could be put into learning Classic Pochmann and a huge amount of time into practicing it, still achieving sub-2, but spending more time to learn a more advanced method to begin with could yield more or faster improvements.

peedu

Hi,

All the BLD methods are good. With Classic Pochmann I can do the execution part in less than 2 minutes and I am around 30 sec regular.
With M2 for edges I cut my execution time by half a minute.

There are much better BLD solvers around. I hope they will give much better answer to you.

Most of the "air" is in the memory part.

Now before posting another thread asking about best memory system, use the search function. There is a lot of information already posted.

Best Regards,

Peedu

mr6768

I think M2 for edges and R2 or classic pochmann for corners are so easy and efficient which make them best methods.