• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 4x4?

Best 4x4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turtwig

I'm getting a Moyu Aosu. Which is the best size? The place I'nm buying from has 60mm and 62mm. Thanks.

peedoo72

Since your a begginer get either a shengshou or a yuxin but get a shengshou until you get to like sub 30 on 3x3 then go yuxin then go sub 1 min and get an aosu dont start off with an aosu and NEVER get vcubes

WCA
2014ATTI01
Since your a begginer get either a shengshou or a yuxin but get a shengshou until you get to like sub 30 on 3x3 then go yuxin then go sub 1 min and get an aosu dont start off with an aosu and NEVER get vcubes

Why should he not buy an Aosu, if he has the money go ahead and buy it, its porbably one of the best on market, if you don't have the money try a Yuxin or a Shengshou

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

My v-cube was smoother and faster than any of my Shengshou cubes ever were.

On to the original question, The Aosu is a fantastic cube and used by many of the best in the world. I personally like the 60mm version.

WCA
2014ATTI01
My v-cube was smoother and faster than any of my Shengshou cubes ever were.

On to the original question, The Aosu is a fantastic cube and used by many of the best in the world. I personally like the 60mm version.

Vcubes are too hyped and expensive and overall not really worth it when comparing it to today's quality and price of cubes

Phinagin

WCA
2015PATT04
What is considered better aosu or yuxin 4x4, the money isn't really an issue for me for the cubes. That being said I do not want to buy both of them to feel which one is better for me personally.

Last edited: