• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 4x4 comparison

Which 4x4 is the best without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd heard there was another one, MF4S or something, and I wanted to make sure. Prolly won't get it unless a magnetic version doesn't come out
MoYu store is putting the request in with their factory to see if they're going to make magnetic MeiLongs. If I hear anything I'll keep this thread or the other one updated.

GAN 356 X

MoYu store is putting the request in with their factory to see if they're going to make magnetic MeiLongs. If I hear anything I'll keep this thread or the other one updated.
Hopefully they don't change too much of the design so that its worse ); . They would prolly have to take away some of the cubes natural weight to allow for the magnets though. :)

Edit: Where do you get this information from?

Status
Not open for further replies.