• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Belleview Open 2009 (unofficial)

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
^Just don't have as much fun as you do in Texas! :p
Come to think of I never said a word to you (at least not knowing it was you I was speaking to) in Austin. :( Fail...

lol, I had driven 12 hours the day before and hadn't gotten sleep because of drunk teenagers outside my room. (Next time I'll pick a hotel based on more than just the price xD)
I was exhausted -.-

Why not just come to this Florida competition? :rolleyes:

btw, even though this isn't yet an official competition, shouldn't this be in the Competitions area?

Don't you need a 'I just saved a child's life' card for that?

^Just don't have as much fun as you do in Texas! :p
Come to think of I never said a word to you (at least not knowing it was you I was speaking to) in Austin. :( Fail...

lol, I had driven 12 hours the day before and hadn't gotten sleep because of drunk teenagers outside my room. (Next time I'll pick a hotel based on more than just the price xD)
I was exhausted -.-

Why not just come to this Florida competition? :rolleyes:

btw, even though this isn't yet an official competition, shouldn't this be in the Competitions area?

Don't you need a 'I just saved a child's life' card for that?

Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot.
You'll just have to STAY OUT OF MY STATE.

At least until you save a baby from a car wreck... or something like that.

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
I offered to come out if he's pay my expenses. He never responded to some of my preliminary questions, so I'm guessing he backed out.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha....
That's funny, but I shouldn't say why. It's not polite.

There's going to be another official competition in Florida later, so chill guys.

dudemanpp

WCA
2008FOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Chris Tran, you're so funny.

@Bryan I just don't have the kind of money to spend on flying someone into Florida, sorry.

I will not be having a competition in Florida anytime soon. There will be a competition in Florida later in the year.

dudemanpp

WCA
2008FOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wooh! I am having an unofficial competition! The competition will be held at Belleview High School on May 1, 2010 from 10 AM to 2 PM.

The events will be 3x3x3, 3x3x3 OH, 3x3 BLD, 4x4, and 5x5. If we have time, we can add other events. Registration will be at 10 AM and we'll start the actual competition at 10:30 AM. The competition will be run just like an official one with stackmat timers and all. I hope some fellow Floridians can come out and compete!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Southeast still needs a delegate.
>.o

fdafdasdfas.jpg

If we could have a delegate in the Southeast, we could have OFFICIAL competitions in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia.
D:<

Last edited:
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I will be hosting a competition at Belleview High School in Florida (it is approximately 40 miles south of Gainesville, FL) sometime within the next 3 months. I have not gotten the competition approved by the WCA board yet as I am looking to see how many people plan to attend.
I'm looking at November 28, 2009. If that's a problem because of Thanksgiving, let me know.
This is a Google maps of where the school is. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10400...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CA0Q8gEwAA
I plan to have 2x2-5x5, 3x3 BLD, 3x3 OH, Magic, Master Magic. These events are tentative so share your ideas.
i can't go because i live in New Zealand but you should do 6 and 7. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in California but you should do magic BLD. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in New Jersey but you should do a 2x2 bdl round. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in New York but you should do a tehtreball round. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in Texas but you should do a mini chess tournament as a side event. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in Canada but you should do a fihgt to the deth. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in California but you should do a sped raedign round. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in Indiana but you should do a 2-7 relay OH BLD behind back while juggling round. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in California but you should do a gigaminx OH BLD while handcuffed. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in saskatchawachawochawachchawannasack but you should do a football tornament just a suggestion
i can go because i live in pensacola but you shouldn't do teh roobks cube. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in California but you should do a skwob round. just a suggestion
I can't go because I live in France but you should do a petaminx with ears round, just a suggestion
i cant go cos i live in melbourne but you should do 5 3x3 rounds. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live in Vancouver but you should do a happy round. just a suggestion
i can't go because i live on Vancouver Island but you should make a 7x7 feet round. just a suggestion
I can't go because I live in Oregon but you should add a baseketball round. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I live in Canada but you should add a floppy cube round. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I live in Pittsburgh but you should add some competitive eating. Just a suggestion.
i can't go because I live in Canada but you should do 27 roudns of 2x2. just a suggestion.
I might be able to go because I live in Bahamas And Im willing to fly, and as a suggestion since its non- official do:
skewb
i can't go because i live in California but you shoud have a chipotle easting contest. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I live in India but you should have Gigaminx Feet BLD. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I live in Waddinxveen but you should have a 'solve your cube with a pencil without touching it' round. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I live in France but you should have a speedstacking round. Just a suggestion.
I can't go because I can't travel back in time but you should have a unicycle one handed cube solving juggling contest. Just a suggestion.
II can't go because this competition took place over 11 years ago but you should have 2 rounds of extreme puzzel moddnig, just a suggestion.