• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bday party

Adu

Hi I live in Los Angeles and am
Still looking for a cuber for my kid’s 10 bday party. I wanted to have an interactive in person class where the kids see the amazing speed the cubes can be solved.
have tried different websites but no result yet. We would have about 25 kids and they can have like a beginner introductory class to cubing. The birthday party would take place on 29th May and I was looking for a cuber for an hour .
Please if anyone is Los Angeles it would really help

thank you

Imsoosm

If you really can't find anyone, you could learn it yourself as you have almost a month before the party. Trust me, learning is not THAT hard. If you're aiming for the speedy-ness of cubers, you can find some videos online of famous cubers to show the kids.
Just a suggestion.

Reactions: qwr

Adu

thanks for ur suggestion but I would rather have a professional handle this part and I would not have to stress about it .

Adu

Yes I have joined the club and they having a competition on May 14 in Long Beach but it’s only for cubers and they are at full capacity of 80 for the competition . Trying to see if I can visit and find someone there