• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Awesome speedsolves statistics online tool

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all,
have you look at this? https://www.rubikstats.com/
it's a super awesome project. you can save all your solves online and do super statistics!
it's 100% free
its super laggy and has some serious problems. I tried to import my cstimer times to there and it didnt work. Also everytime i load it says it has a syntax error. Im not sure I would reccomend this.

Paolo97

Hi all,
about cstimer that's really strange, can you provide your export file? send it as attachment at [email protected]
about "gan cuber", do you run any type of vpn? which block access from the server location?
jam88 <3 (ahahah)

Thanks
Paolo

Paolo97

hi ProStar,
explain me how an online timer can be insecure for an user? ahah with no special permissions required and based on the latest wordpress version
the domain also is running under an HTTPS protocol and is certified as secure by aruba and Google
gan cuber problem is definitely a proxy/vpn problem, trust me

Paolo

GAN CUBER

Typically when an "Insecure Connection" is blocked, it's for good reason. I'd strongly recommend against using this and also running some anti-malware software just in case.
That's what is was saying so I'm not opening the site and I have an antivirus software which say's blocked risky connection

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
hi ProStar,
explain me how an online timer can be insecure for an user? ahah with no special permissions required and based on the latest wordpress version
the domain also is running under an HTTPS protocol and is certified as secure by aruba and Google
gan cuber problem is definitely a proxy/vpn problem, trust me

Paolo

You can design a site that loads a virus as anything, including a cube timer. It's very possible that this cube timer is actually a cover for a virus that unknowin to the user downloads itself onto a computer and accesses information. I'm not accusing you of trying to find people's bank records, credit card numbers, or anything like that, just warning people that typically that warning means the site is dangerous.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
You can design a site that loads a virus as anything, including a cube timer. It's very possible that this cube timer is actually a cover for a virus that unknowin to the user downloads itself onto a computer and accesses information. I'm not accusing you of trying to find people's bank records, credit card numbers, or anything like that, just warning people that typically that warning means the site is dangerous.
i agree, it does look a bit wacky.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
my laptop runs it fine, no warnings. probably just the antivirus

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I've tried it on all major browsers, they all accept the certificate

That's an encryption certificate, meaning that the information being transferred is private as it's being sent to/from the website by using an "un-hackable" encryption key. It's not a verified checkmark

Last edited:

Paolo97

hi,
can you please send me the specific browser/antivirus error, in order to fix this problem?
does anyone who reply this post have the same issue?
i really want to solve this

thanks
Paolo
(p.s. everyone feels clever speaking about security, but the guy is still using edge as browser.... -.-)