• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Announcing sundaycontest.com!

Should the Sunday Contest have a delete times option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weston

Premium Member
WCA
2008MIZU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello all,

I'm happy to finally announce a project I've been working on for a couple months. I have teamed up with David Adams to resurrect the Sunday Contest (again)! But this time, it has been given a fresh look and been fully automated with ruby on rails! In addition, Michael Gottlieb has given us permission to include qqtimer and give you all an inline timer with a familiar design and feel.

SundayContest.com will host four events each week. 3x3 and three other randomly selected events from the pool of 2x2-7x7, 3x3 OH, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Clock, Square-1, and Skewb. One of these four events will be featured and the winner of the featured event will receive a $5 gift card to Speed Cube Shop courtesy of Cameron Brown.

Another $5 gift card to Speed Cube Shop will be awarded to a randomly chosen competitor. We will choose a random submission, so participating in multiple events will improve your chances of winning the random prize!

Contests will close on Saturday nights at 11:59 PST! Good luck!

Compete in the Sunday Contest here!

Special thanks to Devin Corr-Robinet for helping us with web stuff and Tim Habermaas for creating ruby scrambler gems.

- Weston

Last edited:

Weston

Premium Member
WCA
2008MIZU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So there were a few bugs that people have been reporting. I have fixed all the ones that I know of. If you all could just message me on facebook or here with bug reports or suggestions that would be great.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Dang it, I pressed space bar thinking there would be inspection time and accidentally started the timer.

EDIT: I fixed it.

EDIT: Would it be possible to save the timer settings across events? Having to enable inspection every time is slightly annoying

Last edited: