• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Announcing sundaycontest.com!

Should the Sunday Contest have a delete times option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Me

WCA
2006WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you mean like the direct link in CCT?

More like a file upload or even as simple as a <textarea> to copy+paste times into.

UX:
So I know that it's clickable.
span.a:hover {
color: #F0C !important; /*override because styles are inline */
cursor: pointer;
}

Shouldn't constantly see an ibar.
.well{
[...]
cursor: default;
}

Also, you might want to spellcheck you last name
Nah, I'm Dutch now :p

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
More like a file upload or even as simple as a <textarea> to copy+paste times into.

UX:
So I know that it's clickable.
span.a:hover {
color: #F0C !important; /*override because styles are inline */
cursor: pointer;
}

Shouldn't constantly see an ibar.
.well{
[...]
cursor: default;
}

Nah, I'm Dutch now :p

show options, typing, copy-paste (should work)

AlexMaass

WCA
2011MAAS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why?

Do you get a new solve in comp if you fail?

If you fail just try again next week...

No, but if you bump the timer, computer crashes, etc.. I tend to get tons of accidental timer starts with qq because of no hold to start.
what kennan said pretty much

btw a bug, when you try to entering in times with typing the text is white, so you can't see what you are typing, copy and paste will have to do for now
5f4eedc87c.jpg

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
First, sorry for being blind, but I can't see how to use the timer on this... where do I click?

Second, this happens when I try to go on the main page (sundaycontest.com):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdDMf3lA5WEp
Not sure why that is or what any of that means. Is anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

maps600

WCA
2013HELM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
First, sorry for being blind, but I can't see how to use the timer on this... where do I click?

Second, this happens when I try to go on the main page (sundaycontest.com):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdDMf3lA5WEp
Not sure why that is or what any of that means. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I could get on earlier, but now the main page seems to be down... Maybe too many people are entering times at once, I don't know. To access the timer you need the main page. You just click on the corresponding event to solve/submit times.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I could get on earlier, but now the main page seems to be down... Maybe too many people are entering times at once, I don't know. To access the timer you need the main page. You just click on the corresponding event to solve/submit times.
Oh ok. I'll just wait and see if I can access the main page later/tomorrow then.

Weston

Premium Member
WCA
2008MIZU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fixed the font color for qqTimer. The qqTimer source code is a little difficult to edit. :p
If the site is down for a few minutes, that means that I am in the process of updating it.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I went to do 3x3 for this week, first solve I did the timer glitches and I get .06. It wouldn't let me mark it as a DNF, but I still don't think a timer malfunction should be held against me. I timed the solve on my phone and got an 8.91. That changes my average by .2. (8.55 turns into 8.75).

Sunnymelisa

WCA
2015BECE01
I'm trying to sign up. I got a confirmation email and tried logging in but it wouldn't let me. I tried signing up with a new username and had the same problem. Help?

PixelWizard

WCA
2014PETE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sometimes it happens to me that my spacebar is twitching and as I press it down, it starts and stops and the time is around 0.03.
For reasons like this it would be very practical if not necessary to delete times.

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
I use stackmat and enter manually, but somehow the last time I entered fo 3x3x3OH was 1.00 instead of 1:00.78. Is that a job for you Weston or will I hold the OH UWR 4evar