• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"All WCA Events Completion" Club

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think some of other competitors also have a story until completion of all records.

When I became the first person to ever have a successful solve in all events, I almost became the first person to ever have successful averages in all events too. I messed up feet similarly to Jakube; no twisted corner, but when I stopped the timer, I hit the reset button. So sad.

okayama

WCA
2009OKAY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did I get removed from the single+average list?
Listed here. :)

The list in the first post was investigated at the end term of magic/mastermagic events,
so that will not be updated. However, if you create an updated-list and write it in this thread,
I will edit the first post in order to make a pointer to your post as a "current list."
See also my post.

AustinReed

WCA
2011REED01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I finished all averages at Nationals 2012, where I got a feet average on August 4th, 2012. My first competition was on February 12, 2011. If anyone wants to calculate the days, that'd be cool.

EDIT: So I guess I missed everything and we're not doing average anymore. Nevermind then.

TheDubDubJr

Cupcake
WCA
2011WELC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I finished all averages at Nationals 2012, where I got a feet average on August 4th, 2012. My first competition was on February 12, 2011. If anyone wants to calculate the days, that'd be cool.

EDIT: So I guess I missed everything and we're not doing average anymore. Nevermind then.

If we were doing Average. That would include probably up to 100+ at least on that list.

I hope to be on this list after Worlds if I get a 4x4BLD, 5x5BLD and MultiBLD success. :) And NAR for it! Sorry Mike. ;)

mande

WCA
2008MAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I'm attempting to be the first Indian on this list...hopefully I will be there by this weekend (feet, clock 6x6 and 7x7 remain)

EDIT: I mean only the current 17 events, I don't have official magics solves.

Last edited:

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
After the WC 2013, I have completed a single solve for every event. The averages are what is hard for me. I still need Megaminx, 6x6, and 7x7 averages to complete.