• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Absolute F2L - website

lufekk

WCA
2010ZURO01
Hello :)
(Hope this is in the correct section...)

Mike and I were working on a page, that includes most techniques and variations used during solving the F2L and here are the results:

kostkarubika.org/f2l

Here is the offline version: ~17 MB
Mirror #2
Mirror #3
Mirror #4

There are no "tutorials" how to solve the F2L. Just pure algs.
I'm sure that both beginners and advanced cubers will find there something interesting.

The site is in polish, but texts on it are not important.

If you have any ideas, feel free to write them :)

Happy F2Ling.

Last edited:

Cubenovice

Forever Slow
Nice!
It's unlikely that I will really study algs but just browsing through the pages is giving a lot of info.

I like the transparent cubes for showing the empty slot cases! Nice to see Conrads Visualcube being used.
Good work guys !

LarsN

WCA
2008NIEL01
Looks great :)

Maybe it's already there, my polish isn't great (like non-existing) but cross on left variations would be really nice.

I know I can mentally rotate them, but using f2l algs generated for cross on B is not always a good thing. Especially for special cases.

WCA
2007ESPI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks great :)

Maybe it's already there, my polish isn't great (like non-existing) but cross on left variations would be really nice.

I know I can mentally rotate them, but using f2l algs generated for cross on B is not always a good thing. Especially for special cases.

This

would be awesome. And it would make sense since it is an F2L site to include variations of F2L styles (well at least COL). I think Tomasz could help a whole bunch with that. I've already created a PDF file a while ago.