• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A Collection of OLL Algorithms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt-UnReaL

WCA
2008CLAY01
42.gif

L' U' L U' L' U2 L F' L' U' L U F'

Combinations of Sunes and FRUR'U'F' algs are really fast...

Last edited:

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First, the final F' should be F.
Good point, though I think it's not most people can correct that last turn while trying the alg (i.e. I don't think this quite warrants a post, unless maybe you went through all of them, and found that only this one was incorrect).

Next, I notice (by doing the inverse) that this algorithm does not correspond to your diagram (OLL42), but to OLL44 if you put (y') in front of the algorithm.
Are you sure you actually did the inverse, and not the alg itself? ;)

WCA
2009JOHN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I started with the cube in position OLL42, performed the alg as it was written, but it totally failed to point everything upward. So I started with a solved cube and intended to do the inverse of L' U' L U' L' U2 L F' L' U' L U F by reading backward, replacing each twist by its anti-twist. I apologize, I must have goofed! But the result of the inverse is still a rotated diagram of OLL42 requiring (y2) in front of the algorithm. Without the (y2) newbies who see this alg (or other algs for a rotated diagram) will complain. I would love to see this OLL collection (updated in post #1) be accurate and useful for both new and experienced cubers.

ch_ts

For 50 I use an alg that is similar to Bruno:
r' U2 R2' U R2 U rR U2 R'

For the mirror image 49, I don't do the mirror image of the above alg, I use my right hand:
y2 r U2 R2' U' R2 U' r'R' U2 R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.