• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A Collection of OLL Algorithms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csfield

8 you forgot a y2 for that alg.
11 y2 rUR'U R'FRF' RU2r'
15 y2 (r'U'r)(R'U'RU)(r'Ur) (or you could do it with l's if you're ambi enough)
18 y2 FRUR'dR'U2R'FRF'
19 R'U2FRUR'U'y'R2U2RB
29 R2U'R FRU' R2U'R'F'R (I don't use this but I might start)
or y RUR'U'RU'R'F'U'FRUR' (another longer but fast alg)
30 R2'UR' B'RU' R2'URBR' (I used to hate this, but I tried it again recently and I love it)

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Harris, I will try to do some searching soon, sorry about not helping! I have been extremely busy.

Harris, it would be cool if you made a slow vid of each PLL as you do them. That would help me get faster ;)

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Originally posted by Arakron+Apr 14 2007, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arakron @ Apr 14 2007, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PJK@Apr 14 2007, 08:33 PM
Those were PLL's, Arnaud.
You typo'ed and wrote PLL instead of OLL in your post :) [/b][/quote]
He didn't he meant PLL's. People do PLL time attacks, where they do all 21 PLL's as fast as possible. Trying to get sub-42, so that it means all algs are sub2.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I'm confused. The video was of executing all PLLs in 39.xx seconds. I just re-read what I put, and I don't see a problem. I think you guys misread my post. Joey correct Arakron :)

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I did mean PLL. I'd want to see him do all his PLL's slow so I can learn to do some of them that way and get quick. Yes, this is an OLL topic, but that is why I said PLL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.