• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

Jacck

WCA
2013HUBH01
Thanks, and here is the:
wing 23:
D-- DL' F2 L' U' L U l' U' L' U Lw F2' DL D++
wing 22:
D- DL' F2 Lw U' L U l U' L' U L F2' DL D+
well, another perhaps 3.150 moves
midges-flip 3/4:
U2' F2 Lw' Rw F2' Lw Rw' U' Lw' Rw F2 Lw Rw' U
D- DL2 DR U' Lw' Rw F2' Lw Rw' U Lw' Rw F2 Lw Rw' DR' DL2' D+ F2 U2
:D:D:D

Jacck

WCA
2013HUBH01
@imvelox, @Mikel, @Bhargav777 and @Mike Hughey :

Thanks!

Mike, have you seen the discription of my method?
(Edit 5/17/2016: It was the wrong link, sorry!)
https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/...omplishment-thread.3582/page-779#post-1170748

I don't know, how exactly you have tried it. But with my memo of the centers I had nearly no problems to know the last piece on a certain face. So it wasn't necessary to find a way of pointing at the pieces (which is nearly impossible as you've told it here before). OK, I'm really used to my major-list, but for me it much easier to say, what has been the last number e.g. in the 70s, than to know the last "letter".
It was a bit more complicated in the memo of the second centers, but it still went fine.

It would be very nice, if you would do it. One thing you really should have is: Good luck! I had a very lot of it :D

Last edited:

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The thread has been updated once more.
  • Changed visual appearance, added links to users profiles.
  • Added "links" column that contains a video and/or a related ss post if available. I will try to add links to all results soon.
  • Added "Hardcore BLD Rankings" list, which contains results for unofficial events (except for 6+) and relays, sorted by event difficulty (this however is very subjective, hence no rankings).