• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 6 year old solves a Rubik's cube in ONE minute at Music City Speedsolving 2019!?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel

This was my little brother Jude's first ever Rubik's cube competition and his best solve ever!

Like and subscribe if you want to see more of Jude's solves!
Ah, I remember my brothers first competition (He is 12). His first ever skewb solve was a PB but he slammed his wingy so hard against the mat it slid off and like 1/2 of the caps flew off in all directions once it hit the ground. Good times man, good time.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lucky for him, he got a PB in comp..
I guess going to comps young gets rid of fear problems.
He actually got a 1:03 later in the comp, but it wasn't filmed, and when he got the 1:07 it was his best solve ever

We simulated some comps for him at home so he would know what to do, and he mostly got 1:50-2:00 averages, and then he got a 1:12 average in comp:eek:

He actually got a 1:03 later in the comp, but it wasn't filmed, and when he got the 1:07 it was his best solve ever

We simulated some comps for him at home so he would know what to do, and he mostly got 1:50-2:00 averages, and then he got a 1:12 average in comp:eek:

When I used the beginner method, I averaged around 1:40, and pb is 1:17, I guess your brother beat me haha