• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

4x4 lube

drkmagicard

Do people lube their 4x4? If so how would you do it?
Pry out the centers than instert lube?

drkmagicard

yes I have an eastsheen, so if i turn the cube around with the lube injected in the top middle peices it will spread it around the whole cube?

icke

WCA
2008THUR01
i have a rubik's 4x4 and lube it the long way. i take the whole cube apart and use a small brush to cover the whole cubies in silicon. this takes a wile but then i know that the silicon is everywhere.

doubleyou

my 2x2x2 (Eastsheen) turned out way better after lubing it.
same with 4x4x4 and 5x5x5.

@ John, what experience have you had with destroying cubes with lube?

Rama

WCA
2006TEMM01
Originally posted by Erik+Jun 25 2007, 09:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Erik @ Jun 25 2007, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-John Lee@Jun 25 2007, 01:21 AM
eastsheen needs no lube. if you lube it u will destroy it.
I've never had any problems with my eastsheen cubes after lubing them (I lubed a 4x4, 2x a 5x5 and loads of 2x2's). [/b][/quote]
I'm with Erik especially the 2x2 I drown it with silicone.

BDeyes

i'm not lubing my cube, i just took it apart coz it kept getting stuck. now i need to put it back together does anyone have any pictures/videos to help. it's and eastsheen and i have scoured the internet and all i can find are the ball ones :mad: thanks

BD

Crzyazn

I lubed my Rubik's 4x4 with Jigaloo...

It's REALLY fast but i don't like the unstable feeling of all the slices shifting around while doing turns