• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 Shapemods Competition

3x3 Shapemods competition!
--------------------------
General Info
This is a unofficial competition for the various popular 3x3 shape mods that our out there.

This competition will consist of the following events (All names are from the cubicle.us):
Mirror Blocks
Windmill Cube
Barrel Cube (Round or octangular)
Ghost Cube
Fisher Cube
Axis Cube
Mastermorphix
Competitor Info
If you want to compete just post your results for any of the events on this thread.

Currently (Subject to change) only 50 competitors will be allowed to compete and anyone who submits results afterwards will not be counted in the final results

After 50 competitors have posted their results I will make a list for each event out of the averages

Averages will be 3/5 and it would be nice if you could do the math for me :)

Scrambles are:
1. L B2 U2 R2 B2 L' B2 D2 L B2 U' B L U2 D' L2 F' R' D' L2 B2 L' B2 R2 L2
2. L2 F' U2 B2 F' R2 F2 U2 F U2 F2 L2 D2 R B F U' B' D2 F L' D' U' B2 R2
3. L2 R2 U2 B2 U D2 L' D' F L' F' U D B' U R B2 R D2 F2 L F B U' R
4. U2 L2 U B2 D2 F' B L' B R' F' D F2 D F' R' L D L B D' L' U D B2
5. U B2 D' R L2 B' U2 F' B2 R' B2 F2 R' D2 L R D2 B' L D L2 F L B2 L
Miscellaneous Info
If anyone would like to help me do this competition again or help me open this up to more people please contact me at: [email protected]

If you would like any other 3x3 shapemods added to the event list please email them to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions email me.

Please only post your solves on the thread :D