• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 8.22 DNF (Last Move Explosion/Pop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So in this solve, I was 2 moves away from my first under 7, but looks like my cube decided otherwise
It was a dumb scramble though, so I probably wouldn't have counted this to my PB

Watch the video here:

I am a little disappointed in Dayan, but also in myself. I decided to use the ZhanChi for this solve, because its a petty good cube
But my ZhanChi pops. a lot

*insert dumb scramble here*
Scramble: R2 B2 D R2 U F2 U R2 B2 R' D' R2 D' F R2 D2 L F' L R'

Solution: x R U D' R' L x' y' (R U R' U') (R U R' U') y (R U R' U') (F R U R' U' F') (R U2 R' U' R U' R' L' U2 L U L' U L)

Please subscribe for 1-3 cubing videos per week!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
You think it's staged?
This is the same guy who was excited about a 33.08 solve (his best on cam) 2 weeks ago.
He also says 'what' before the solve, even though there's nothing obviously good about the scramble that he could have seen in inspection. He doesn't even know one of the easiest OLLs...

Smiles

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is the same guy who was excited about a 33.08 solve (his best on cam) 2 weeks ago.
He also says 'what' before the solve, even though there's nothing obviously good about the scramble that he could have seen in inspection. He doesn't even know one of the easiest OLLs...

and after the 3rd slot he did U' immediately but still had to pause and look at his next case, which means he wasn't looking ahead but still knew what to do.
and theres no pause between OLL and the ZBLL.

1.jpg

and the cube was obviously made to be too loose. my zhanchi is too loose and pops a lot, but the center cant twist even close to 45 degrees.

Last edited:

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
Yeah I could tell it was staged just because his turning speed seemed slow for a solver that would be getting these fast singles. Either way very funny.

I was thinking about the turning thing too. I've been speedcubing for over a year and I'm sub-15 so my turning is pretty decent, and the best I've ever done is 8.54 which was very lucky. If I was averaging what he averages on his WCA profile I wouldn't even THINK about the possibility of getting a sub-10.

that drink at the beginning didn't make it look any more real. and 2 weeks ago you posted a video on youtube with a PB 33 second solve with some sort of beginner method with a little bit of F2L. there's no way this can be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.