• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 23.08 4x4 single

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 19792

Looks like you were about to swear then said YEAHHHHHHH

yoshinator

WCA
2011HUTN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last move of the scramble was an L, the last move you did was a Uw. Your other monitor doesn't have a scramble on it that we can see. Jacob I think it's time you stop cheating and just tell us the truth.

D

Deleted member 19792

Jacob, don't continue to cheat. (If you are)

You should see where I am now :/ Just look through the posts in Cyoubx's Friends from June 2013. You should see how stupid nooblet I was. Now a lot of people disrespect me :p

KCuber

WCA
2012COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why do you keep trying to say you're faster than you really are? It's clear that this solve is prepared and I can find many more examples where you have lied about your times. Stop saying that you "suck in comp" and tell us what you really average

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
"Oh yeah, and just for people who will ask, popped on scrambling then did then redid it. inb4 getting called cheater for fake scrambling or something."
From the description of the video. At least he admits that it is a practiced scramble, but by no means does it deserve the title YTUWR, it deserves to be called a fake solve.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
"Oh yeah, and just for people who will ask, popped on scrambling then did then redid it. inb4 getting called cheater for fake scrambling or something."
From the description of the video. At least he admits that it is a practiced scramble, but by no means does it deserve the title YTUWR, it deserves to be called a fake solve.

I can guarantee that was not there when this was uploaded. I read the entire description.

Do you notice how at the start, he is doing the right scramble, then he goes "oh crap this isn't my prepared scramble" undoes the moves and does the prepared one instead?

KCuber

WCA
2012COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can guarantee that was not there when this was uploaded. I read the entire description.

Do you notice how at the start, he is doing the right scramble, then he goes "oh crap this isn't my prepared scramble" undoes the moves and does the prepared one instead?

Yeah I didn't see that as part of the original description either

D

Deleted member 19792

I remember my LSE Prepared Solve and kept alternating scrambles.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats Jacob. You will get the WR someday
and I dont know if its fake or not, but it is a nice solve :)
I still have a lot of improvement to do

Status
Not open for further replies.