• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

1LLL/OLLCP-EP algorithms

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanH

WCA
2011HAMS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1LLL/OLLCPEP algorithms

Lately I've been generating a lot of algorithms, not so much for practical use, but rather just for the fun of it.
I decided with Robert Yau to generate the whole LL-set for a bad OLLCP case (12 algs) mainly because I was bored and had winter break. This was surprisingly fun, and I think I will continue generating these LL-sets for bad OLLCP cases, if I have the time and motivation.

If I feel crazy enough and maybe get some help, this could turn into a long project - 1LLL speed optimal algorithms!
If we exclude ZBLL and all the dot-cases, there would be 3916 - (494 + 494) = 2928 LL cases if I'm not mistaken. Shouldn't be that hard, ey? :confused:

Thanks so much to Robert for helping me out with everything, his input is great!

**EDIT**
updated to this spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/LkuTmS

Last edited:

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Maybe you aren't doing the dot cases, but 1LLL for the 4 edges flipped OLL would be cool. Only 21 algs anyway. Good luck with E perm+4 flipped edges >: )

wowitsbryce

Don't stop doing this! I'm quite interested in 1LLL, as well. Also, your calculations are wrong by a single number. Discluding the solved or AUF states, it's 3915, not 3916. So 2927 algs to generate. One less to do!

But why did you disclude dot cases? Is there already a subset for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.