• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 13 Rubik's Cubes In One Breath, UWR - Good Camera Angle

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok So people wanted a better angle, so I practiced my F2L and bought a new camera and one upped my UWR. Here is 13 cubes in breath, 3:54!
I'm currently organising an record attempt. Expect a Unofficial attempt underwater soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Odysseus

shouldnt you use something to close your nose?
I mean I could be sitting there pretending not to breathe

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I really hope you keep practicing 3x3 cos if you can get down to an achievable low teens average you could easily get high teens in 4 mins.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's true, if you pass out while holding your breath you'll just start breathing again. Just gotta hope you don't hit your head on something.

I tried this a bunch and actually managed to get 12 cubes in 3:05.41 and then 13 cubes in 3:11.26 :D I'm really happy to get at least 12 since I feel it's a big milestone (avg12 and whatnot). Couldn't make myself go any further than 13, though. I didn't record it.

Also, while I'm warmed up for it... 2x2x2 through 5x5x5 relay in 2:30.59, and 6x6x6 in 2:31.95.

Does anybody remember how many Gilles did in his bathtub? He used to have a video on his site, iirc it was 4-ish minutes.
I'm pretty sure it was 6. I had the video a while ago - I think he said he got rid of it because he didn't want his boss at work knowing about it.

mjm

WCA
2015MAHE01
Whoa! Congrats!
This was pretty much the only record I thought I could beat. Been practicing a ton lately! That means more practice, I guess. Thirteen is a long way away, though :p Again, though--nice!
Also, have you done more than this before?

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whoa! Congrats!
This was pretty much the only record I thought I could beat. Been practicing a ton lately! That means more practice, I guess. Thirteen is a long way away, though :p Again, though--nice!
Also, have you done more than this before?
nah this is PB, Still a lot of error though and my solving could be faster so improvement is possible