• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

$102.50 spent on cubes :)

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sponsored or anything (would like to be) but I managed to pay 100 bucks for this.
I know most speedcubers would already have the cubes I got in this unboxing, but I rarely get cubes and don't get too many.

Free shipping anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IAmEpic2004

omg the situation at 4:00 to 4:15 is almost the exact same as mine. I have 2 Shengshous, one was given to me by my aunt, another by my other aunt. (both non-cubers) One has textured stickers like (I think) one of yours, and one has regular, like yours. I use mine as my main, because I don't have any others. Except for the centre cap, my textured one has a couple of stickers missing, therefore not comp legal. Just like yours, I'm pretty sure a missing centre cap makes it illegal in comps. I'm hoping to get a YuXin soon, just like you did.

Mind. Blown. Sort of.

P.S. I like your tripod. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

RhysC

WCA
2014CAMP02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Saying you want to be sponsored is really not the best idea.

Speedcube.com.au said on their website (pretty sure this has been taken down now) that they won't allow anyone to test or be sponsored if they repetitively ask for it. Sponsorship is purely based on video quality.

In other news, I got the YuXin 5x5 yesterday and my first solve with it was a 1:24 (.3 off PB). Pretty cool cubes.

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Saying you want to be sponsored is really not the best idea.

Speedcube.com.au said on their website (pretty sure this has been taken down now) that they won't allow anyone to test or be sponsored if they repetitively ask for it. Sponsorship is purely based on video quality.

In other news, I got the YuXin 5x5 yesterday and my first solve with it was a 1:24 (.3 off PB). Pretty cool cubes.

Ok, thanx for letting me know. You're really fast at 5x5! After getting the Yuxin, I managed to keep a sub 2:20 average, but I reckon I could get sub 2 after lots of practice tho...

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sponsored, I actually worked to get the money to buy this. I did some things I'm not proud of but... anyway here's the unboxing!

Exactly the direction I expected the intro to go when you said the first few words xd