• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] 1 1/4 months 24 sec pb

Hi guys, my name is Rene, i have been cubing for a little over a month and it's been awesome. My average is around 30-40 and my pb is 24.003. I started learning full pll yesterday and memorized 6 new algs already so i know Aa,Ab,F,E,H,Ra,Rb,T,Ua,Ub,Y, Z, and Ja I just need to memorize Jb perm, V perm, the G perms (4), and the N perms (2). I will learn these this week. My main is the stickerless hualong lubed and setup, i extensively watch youtube vids so i know a lot! Any tips appreciated. Thanks!!!

WCA
2013BARK01
Hi guys, my name is Rene, i have been cubing for a little over a month and it's been awesome. My average is around 30-40 and my pb is 24.003. I started learning full pll yesterday and memorized 6 new algs already so i know Aa,Ab,F,E,H,Ra,Rb,T,Ua,Ub,Y, Z, and Ja I just need to memorize Jb perm, V perm, the G perms (4), and the N perms (2). I will learn these this week. My main is the stickerless hualong lubed and setup, i extensively watch youtube vids so i know a lot! Any tips appreciated. Thanks!!!
geez improvement is much
welcome to the forum!

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! You're doing well. Good to see you're planning on finishing PLL. My advice would be to, as well as learning more algs (obviously), try turning a bit slower in F2L. If you can look ahead to the next pair, and pause less, your solve can actually get faster even with slow turning.

Thanks guys! I just checked the thread again and i felt good when i read all of these great comments! Yeah, i learned Jb in like 5 minutes. I'll work on dual cross later this week after PLL. And i've been told about going slower on F2L after posting a video of a 27 second solve on youtube: http://youtu.be/rkddVb4MxFc (solve starts at :53). And what did you guys mean when you said "Sub-PDF improvement"? Is that a good thing?