• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

daniel0731ex

Recently there have been a lot of threads about hybrid cubes in this forum. i thought that maybe we should have a main thread about them so it would be easier to find, rather than searching in a sea of threads with exact same titles.

if you found a good hybrid you'd like to share with or a question please post in this thread.

Rules:

1. no spam. THIS IS NOT SANDBOX
2. don't just list a bunch of ramdom hybrids that you never tride before. make sure that you're either wondering if a certain hybrid is good or that you have found a good hybrid that you'd like to share.
3. please do look at the posts in this thread before asking a question. There might be your answer in this thread already.
4. remember to follow the rules above.

(R)

CII cubies old old old old old old old old type a core, works great smoothe does everything right, except it pops like a ...
Also Ghost hand cubies and type a core
never put ghost hand cubies in a storebought core, never, trust me

linkmaster03

Storebought cubies in an old Type A core. It is my main cube. Very fast, almost never pops. The storebought is from late 2004 and the (white) Type A is from 2007.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
One of the threads I read somewhere on this forum, somebody was talking about Type B cubies with Type A core, and it's worked out pretty well for me, except it pops at the most undesirable times, but not very often.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got a sudokube from someone's grandma. I got it, and it cuts corners like a Taiyan. Except it...guess, I just want you to guess. No, not popping.
although an axis piece broke...
I though of trying the cubies with a storebough. Not that good...