• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Yusheng Du - 3.47 3×3 single

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
Amazing! Nice job! It will be interesting to see how the WCA actually confirms this. Lots of luck with this solve, but if it is legit that is totally fine. I guess we will see a few more sub-4's next year.
Good job Yusheng! First sub 4! As with Lucas' sub 5 we may see some sub 4's now because it's already happened. Who do you think will get it? I assume either Max or Feliks.
Or Jayden.;)

ShadowCubing

WCA
2018SEEB02
Is NO ONE going to say this? I find this very obvious, but since no one else has said it, I guess I will

Literally any world class cuber: You need to use CFOP if you want to get a wr

Du Yusheng: Or you could just use Petrus

They already confirmed it and posted it as official on Facebook.
If they confirmed it why isn't it on the official site? Not trying to oppose you, just trying to actually find out why it isn't on the website yet.

L

lucarubik

i feel like even if every single person in the world started speedcubing and going to competitions this would be hard to break

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Huge congrats YuSheng on breaking the 3x3 WR single, and for being the first cuber to get a sub 4 single. Well deserved and way to take everyone by surprise.

VDel_234_

I can't believe that the WR single is already sub-4! Mostly because of the time it took for the WR to be sub-5. I believe it was 4 years to sub-5, and for sub-4 it only took 3.
Yeah, there is barely any video, and the rest of the people in the round didn't do as good. I still think the record sticks. Especially after a good month later.

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel