• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Youtube channel got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshat Sehgal

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahhhh, good luck! I have exams in a week as well!
thanks, i will post the link to my video once its done. Please help me get back up to where i was. I can show a screenshot to prove that i was at that level of subs.this screenshot is from 2 weeks ago, one day before my google account got suspended. Now i'm at 0 subs but im going to make better and better stuff to get even higher than i was before.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-01 112238.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-01 112238.png
    60 KB · Views: 9

LNBFilms

In Honours Agebra I (Sucks just like Chem) DND!
WCA
2019BATE05
So, recently, Google gave me a message that my account would be deleted in 29 days. There was a way to fix it but i will do it. I had a youtube channel, but I checked on youtube and all of my videos and subscribers had been deleted. I didn't have a channel anymore. I don't know if when i sign in again, it will work, but I had a massive following of 289 subscribers and im scared to see if they stay. If the videos stay, i will put a link for you guys. But if they dont, i will have to start all over again. Rippppp. Byee.

Edit:
ok well, i guess it didn't work out so great. My channnel is deleted and i had to make another google account. I dont have any vids so yeah. You dont have to sub

Oof, I will sub, could you link it please? (I never was subbed in the first place)

Status
Not open for further replies.