• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your PBs in cubing career

Cubing5life

Singles
1 day: ~2 min.
1 week: ~1:10 min
1 month: ~50
1 year: ~ 13
current (16 months): 7.06
I don’t do unbelievably long sessions every day, but I always have a cube with me and I learn a new alg/trick/concept almost every day. When I am in the tram or bus, I do mostly slow solves (focusing on cross+1, learning lags, etc.).

Last edited:

chocool6

1 Day - Didn't time but like 10 minutes
1 Week - 1 minute
1 Month - 30 seconds
1 Year - Not yet
PB around 4 months : 18.71 seconds

Alcs

WCA
2018BOUT01
I guess its an survey ?
anyway, ig a lot of you guys are expereinced speed cubers, and some maybe like me are newbie cubers.
My current PB after 5.5 days is 1:56, do you remember yours?
What was your PB if you remember after you had started cubing for:
1)1 Day
2) 1 Week
3) 1 Month
4) 1 Year
5) Current
```
Post in this format:
1 Day - 9min
1 Week - 1:50
Current - 1:50
```
Just type DR if you don't remember
Day 1 - ~1 hour
1 week - DR
1 month - DR
1 year - ~20s
Current - 7.03s

Started in summer 2014 I think but I only started competing and training correctly in early 2018

efattah

When I got my first cube in 1981 there were no books or guides on how to solve it so I had to figure it out myself. It took me around 1.5 years to learn how to solve it, so my answers are:
1 day: couldn't solve
1 week: couldn't solve
1 month: couldn't solve
6 months: couldn't solve
1 year: couldn't solve

1 day: ~4 min (?)
1 week: ~1.5 min
1 month: ~50
6 months: ~28
1 year: ~22 (maybe ~16)
1.5 years: 15.750
27 months/now: 14.456

I lost interest around last August, then started again in mid-January.

Dear me, i have been cubing since i was in grade six, but i stopped for a long time up up until i was 15, which is now(i relarned cubing and all of the Pll's in one month, as well as a few methods(2)). My birthday is coming next july, and i average for now, about 35 seconds. I got this fast in a month down from one minute when i started .try 2x2, it's more fun. I average about seven seconds on 2x2. i also recommend you buy the fangshi guanying, it requires no lube whatsoever.

Dear me, i have been cubing since i was in grade six, but i stopped for a long time up up until i was 15, which is now(i relarned cubing and all of the Pll's in one month, as well as a few methods(2)). My birthday is coming next july, and i average for now, about 35 seconds. I got this fast in a month down from one minute when i started .try 2x2, it's more fun. I average about seven seconds on 2x2. i also recommend you buy the fangshi guanying, it requires no lube whatsoever.
The Guanying is very outdated and overpriced, there are many excellent magnetic cubes under $10, I would recommend the Meilong M, RS3M2020, or Qiyi MS