• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your first kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

jms_gears1

Premium Member
WCA
2009MAUP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sexist.

First kiss was was just a quick one with people around so kind of boring. First make-out was down by the waterfront on a cold rainy day at band camp. :D (everyone else was inside)
D:< you...aosdjflsdkajf you..

Change your post D:<

'This one time at band camp'

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some dance at the end of 8th grade. Her lip gloss was strange and kind of sticky(sounds more gross than it was), and she apologized for that later.

OMFG ME TOO! cept the lip gloss was actually tasty.

Funny. I remember both her and myself wearing pink. ossim pink.

Now ask me about breaking the vase. :3

Last edited:

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I imagine it's an awkward thing for almost everyone. It certainly was for me. No need to be worried about it, you'll eventually laugh about a lot of things you can't imagine laughing about right now. Your adolescence is far more funny a few years removed. Enjoy the awkwardness, failures, successes, and everything that comes with being totally different.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Not at all. Old School. Just like the guy should ask the girl out. The guy should propose to the woman, etc.

Morten: Just because you let those girls paint your nails pink and put make up on you doesn't mean you pwned any of us :p

I think we'd get much funnier stories if we made this "first time" a bad bit more inappropriate, although for that reason, we can't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.