• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your first kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkmp4

She kissed me. I was stunned. Wasn't expecting it at all. Totally not romantic. We were sitting at lunch in high school and were talking and she just leaned in and kissed me.

CuberKyle

WCA
2011SUER01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't see why out of all the different comments posted on this forum you chose to reply to that four month old post.

On topic:
Mine was cliché in the movies lol.

because I can? If something stands out to you you're alowed to say something about it

on topic: kindergarden.... It was my birthday and we were in a bouncy house XD thy didn't really count. 7th grade was my real one. I was dating her for like 3 weeks and she really liked me and just did it one day.

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He (an adult over 18) likes young children kissing each other. It's blatantly obvious what he is implying :D.

WHOA boy.

What I meant was that this thread could be cute and sweet and people could just tell their stories about their first kiss and maybe it helps some other kids at that point in their lives deal with some of the crazy stuff that happens to everyone.

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
Mine involved an older girl from next door... Can't recall the very first one since that was too long ago (I was around 7... Latinos start early :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.