• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

You know you cube too much when...

thomasbomb

DELETE THIS PLEASE

EDIT: I'm sorry I didn't see the other thread. I didn't because I searched "you know you cube too much when..." and the other one is titled "You Know You Play Too Much Rubiks Cube." I am also sorry for making "too many" threads. I admit one or two could've gone in the short-answer thread, but I only wanted info or other peoples' opinions.

This is pretty self-explanatory, and most likely you have seen a thread like this before. If you haven't, you'll catch on quickly.

You know you cube too much when...
You spend time on here when you should be doing homework (guilty)
You feel it's okay to talk about your favorite lube
You know that rubix brand sucks (non-cubers don't)

Last edited:

thomasbomb

I'm sorry, I didn't see that in the search because it has none of the same words in it.

omfg not another one of these.

k im hijackin this

You know you don't know anything about cubing when you think rubiks is spelled rubix

:fp

discuss

I don't think that it's spelled rubix, but I'm too used to spelling it that way on my ipod or texting.