• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-Man Tornado v3

refrotsnezte

Ah. What postal service delivers your mail?
yeah i think so. Like normal delivery drivers from the austrian postal service or DHL, UPS, DPD. It‘s a different company most of the time. I think it‘s a law here that they can‘t work on weekends. Truck drivers are also not allowed to drive on weekends and also not at night

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Yours shipped already??? On TC and SCS it still says preorder and expected to ship september 30th. Ahhh i knew i should‘ve ordered from there and not from some swedish shop. Even with the 5 days shipping (i live in europe) I‘m probably gonna get it later than if i ordered fron TC. The swedish shop keeps pushing the date back. First it was 26. September then 28. then 30. and now 3. october. So annoying man
mine has not even shipped out yet from tc. TC also said first 26th and then 30th and still has not shipped for me

Kaiju_cube

SCS always seems to get stuff in quite a bit faster than TC. I assume shipments from China hit the West Coast of the US first and it takes a while for them to make the way over to the East Coast for TC to get them.

So by the time TC has received stock, SCS has already processed and shipped new puzzles.

I've seen it happen that way a bunch of times.

Kaiju_cube

it's here. Really nice, has a real nice feel to it.

Check your corner magnets, mine were all over the place. Some were in the middle, some were to the left, some were to the right. Felt funny at first but I dialed them all to the strong setting and it feels pretty good now. I might back it down a click or two.

Edit: After about 50-60 solves with it I have to say more than anything it reminds me of a YJ Little Magic, but with stronger megnets and slightly better corner cutting. The feel of the plastic and the turns, the soft-clack of it, it doesn't feel at all to me like a Tornado V2, it feels like a Yuxin Little Magic, but better.

Very nice cube. (I got the Pioneer version)

Last edited:

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
it's here. Really nice, has a real nice feel to it.

Check your corner magnets, mine were all over the place. Some were in the middle, some were to the left, some were to the right. Felt funny at first but I dialed them all to the strong setting and it feels pretty good now. I might back it down a click or two.

Edit: After about 50-60 solves with it I have to say more than anything it reminds me of a YJ Little Magic, but with stronger megnets and slightly better worse corner cutting. The feel of the plastic and the turns, the soft-clack of it, it doesn't feel at all to me like a Tornado V2, it feels like a Yuxin Little Magic, but better worse.

Very nice cube. (I got the Pioneer version)
I actually prefer the YLM and RS3M 2021.
Check out the edits I made in that post.

EDIT: Nvm I did some stuff with the settings and I like it now.

Last edited:
How much of a difference does the maglev make compared to the normal flagship version?

Edit: Also how much do the core magnets help?

AJT17

WCA
2022TELF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How much of a difference does the maglev make compared to the normal flagship version?

Some people say that the maglev is not necessary to get, but the core magnets are much more important. It just matters what you prefer.
if you want a faster less controllable cube, then maglev is a good choice, but if you want more control, then you can get the core magnets.

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

the core magnets make the cube more stable. the maglev isn't really needed and it makes the cube uncontrollable for some people. imo, just get the pioneer, it's the safest option.(i haven't tried the tornado v3, i've tried ch rs3ms and rs3m 2021 maglevs, i liked the ch rs3ms.)

Some people say that the maglev is not necessary to get, but the core magnets are much more important. It just matters what you prefer.
if you want a faster less controllable cube, then maglev is a good choice, but if you want more control, then you can get the core magnets.
Thanks, I might get the flagship then because I like a mix of fast and controllable