• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-Man Tornado V2 Magnetic 3x3 came in today

Kaiju_cube

I wonder if this is what the UV coated GAN (R.I.P.) that hardly anyone got their hands on, felt like?

it's really nice. I think my second Tornado from The Cubicle comes in tomorrow ❤️

Kaiju_cube

I'd love a stickered Tornado V2, the same exact cube, only black plastic with stickers.

unlike some people who make a stickered version and it doesn't turn or feel like the stickerless version. ... kinda looking at you here, Gan! Lol

(my 356 stickered feels just like my gan air s, not like the stickerless 356,.. not at all like the stickerless,.. not sure what they did, but it really feels like the stickered 356 is a re-branded air with visible magnets) ... it's too light, it doesn't have the weight and feel of all my other 356's that are stickerless.

...something a little funny going on there.

.....anyway.....

CFOP INC

I have the UV gan 11 m pro. It kinda feels liek the dayan tenyun v1 but a bit more grippy and it dosn't really change temperture from the condition of your hands which is nice. Though all that said I don't think it would be much different than sCs PVC but it is cheaper. Also last thing it is in stock at the cubicle last time I checked.

Kaiju_cube

I would get the UV Gan, or even the stickered 11 M Pro,.. but they came out with the stickered version like 2 weeks after I bought the regular 11 M Pro,.. and honestly I'm tired of paying like $65. for Gan cubes. Or buying the same expensive cube multiple times. ( I still love the 356 and admit I have like 5 of them, lol)

They really boiled my nuts with the incredibly expensive 4x4 and 2x2 (the 4x4 is 'meh', and the 2x2 is the worst one I own),.. then I buy the 11 M Pro and a couple weeks later the stickered version comes out (I prefer stickers and would've liked that one instead)..

..I'm taking a break from Gan. Too expensive.

I seem to like DaYan and Qiyi more anyway. ... course it took my dumb a## like a dozen Gan cubes to come to this conclusion.

giphy.gif