• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Why You're Not Sub-X with Roux

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, from what I can see, pdf split for each speed seem to be pretty accurate. I'm about 2,4,2,3 and I know that I really do have a comparitively bad SB and some CMLLs suck so I would day they're good to aim for.

I picked up roux because it was the most intriguing looking.
Thank you! I think ZZ deserves more attention. I think it's a very good method, especially with full ZBLL. Beginners these days are just bombarded with CFOP tutorials and have no chance of discovering a Roux or ZZ tutorial because there are less of them and they have less views.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Excellent tutorial , can you make one for OH , like how to sub-20 , sub-15, sub-10, sub-8 on OH.

It will be helpful for many cubers. (For eg , I have been stuck at 18 seconds for over a year)

Janav gupta

Can you make one for why you are not sub 40 and 30 with roux? It would be very helpful for beginners like me.