• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Who do you think will get the first official sub 5 3x3 average?

Who do you think will get the 1st Sub 5?

• Tymon

Votes: 82 59.4%
  • Max

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • Ruihang

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Felix

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Fahmi?

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • matty

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd say Sean has a bigger chance, both his single and averages are lower than Leo's. But who know what will happen.
i think sean stopped cubing for a while during the pandemic. hes been back around 3 weeks, and im pretty sure he isnt sub 7. leo is sub-6
i was going to say check out sean's youtube channel but remembered you dont have vpn lol

Imsoosm

i think sean stopped cubing for a while during the pandemic. hes been back around 3 weeks, and im pretty sure he isnt sub 7. leo is sub-6
i was going to say check out sean's youtube channel but remembered you dont have vpn lol
Wait a minute, Cube4Fun Zawiercie is today! Hope Tymon gets something good.

Edit:
Nevermind, 3x3 rounds are tomorrow.

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sad that Ruihang doesn't get a fair chance to get the first sub 5 ao5. Currently his at-home results are at least on par with that of Tymon and Max, and he has the skill necessary to get the record. It's just that in China there are no comps, and he hasn't went to one since his last comp several months ago (...where he set the WR ao5). He gets my pity vote.