• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Who do you think will get the first official sub 5 3x3 average?

Who do you think will get the 1st Sub 5?

• Tymon

Votes: 62 55.4%
  • Max

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Ruihang

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Felix

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Fahmi?

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Others

• matty

• Total voters

leolrg

is he able to travel internationally? he may have to quarantine when he gets back tho, idk the current regulations in china
He is "able" to travel internationally, but that will be too time-consuming and inconvenient. He has to do strict quarantine and also there are many other regulations. So he probably will not choose to travel internationally.

Imsoosm

He is "able" to travel internationally, but that will be too time-consuming and inconvenient. He has to do strict quarantine and also there are many other regulations. So he probably will not choose to travel internationally.
Do any of you know which city Ruihang lives in?? I'm in Shanghai but I don't think he's near the area around here cuz most of his comps are in like mid-south and mid-west places.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do any of you know which city Ruihang lives in?? I'm in Shanghai but I don't think he's near the area around here cuz most of his comps are in like mid-south and mid-west places.

This video introduces Ruihang and Yezhen. I posted a rough translation by ear in the comments. I think it says at 0:20 he's from Zhejiang? Confirmed here:

You should post a full translation if possible because I missed some stuff.

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
Max will have 19 rounds of 3x3 in july and Tymon will have 11, so I guess we will see the long-awaited sub 5 average very soon

(max also has 15 rounds of 4x4, 13 rounds of 5x5, 9 rounds of 6x6 and 7x7, and 12 rounds of OH)
wow! i bet a lot of records will be broken! also it will be nice to see tymon and max finally go head to head

Imsoosm

Tymon's performance in Szczecin Open is really good. First round he got a 6.08 ao5 (best 4.96), not that great, but in second round he got 5.30 ao5 with TWO low 4s (counting 4.45 and a 4.22). Finals he got even better, a 5.19 ao5 with 4.69 single.