• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

White cubes vs. Black cubes

Black or White Cubes?

• Total voters

Praetorian

YouTube
Praetorian

SnappyShark

YouTube
Shankar S
I like the moyu White cube sticker shades than the black one, dunno why but the white are less bright compared to teh black cubes. No big difference but i like the white cube sticker shade.

Kudz

My 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Pyra, Mega, and SQ1 mains are all stickerless, and if you don't count Clock, that leaves me with a whopping 3 stickered mains. Stickerless cubes look really cool imo, and you don't have to worry about chipped stickers.
Grip is worse, but they look cool. I personally don't care, only on 3x3 I prefer black, just because I am used to it(to my cube, not colour of it), even if I got same times on evry colour of plastic.

But I have to say that big cubes primary(or white) vs black, is huge difference.