• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where to buy hundreds of 3x3's for cheap!

bowhead

WCA
2015GILH01
I'm planning on making a mosaic with about a thousand cubes, but I need to know the cheapest cube to get. Quality doesn't matter much to me, meaning it doesn't need to be a speed cube, it just needs to be cheap. Let me know what you find.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would suggest going with a wholesealer (or you could contact the brand directly) instead of buying from alibaba.
Mo yu and qiyi sell directly via alibaba, if you go into qoyis website and then click wholesale, it links to alibaba so that's where they sell, it's also safer to buy through them as you aren't sharing details on unsecure platforms.

Mo yu and qiyi sell directly via alibaba, if you go into qoyis website and then click wholesale, it links to alibaba so that's where they sell, it's also safer to buy through them as you aren't sharing details on unsecure platforms.
Well, a while ago, I got in contact with rex from qiyi and I could pay with paypal (wich is fairly secure). But you are right, buying from alibaba is better in some way. Also, it look like the price is more cheap.
but they are both speedcubes, and I'm sure normal cubes would be cheaper, yet I can't seem to find any. Let me know if you find anything else.
That a pretty good price! If you can get them for 0.4$-0.55$, I dont think you will find any cheaper, but I could be wrong...

bowhead

WCA
2015GILH01
Thanks. Also, how much do you think Alibaba will charge to ship a thousand cubes over to the U.S? Or is it included in the cost?

Thanks. Also, how much do you think Alibaba will charge to ship a thousand cubes over to the U.S? Or is it included in the cost?
I dont think it's included in the price. Also, shipping from china is very expensive so be prepared to pay more than 600$ (according to zcube, the shipping cost for 1000 mf3s to US is 717.62$)