• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

andyzhangdayu

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Honestly, don't order from 51MoreFun. But if you really want an estimate, then it's about $8 CAD. Really expensive and takes about 2-3 months to arrive.

It took me only about 10 working days to get the order even I paid the cheapest shipping. If you are willing to pay DHL or UPS, You can get your order within 5 days. It's nothing to do with the shop.
Or maybe you didn't pay the order on time and no one in the shop will chase up buyer to pay his order.
Or there was a shut down during Chinese new year holiday, have you checked it?

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm assuming you just don't like the number 51 because it means bad luck or something?

Waaa?

It took me only about 10 working days to get the order even I paid the cheapest shipping. If you are willing to pay DHL or UPS, You can get your order within 5 days. It's nothing to do with the shop.
Or maybe you didn't pay the order on time and no one in the shop will chase up buyer to pay his order.
Or there was a shut down during Chinese new year holiday, have you checked it?

Really? My package also came moldy. But I think that was just Canada Post. I paid right away, and they didn't even send it for a month. This was on about December 3rd or so.

chess3114

What Website should I get my cube?

What website should I get my cube?
I'm thinking about lubixcube.com.

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
anyone know of a semi decent cube store near the state of Michigan? i really would like to find a store closer than icubemart.com
I'm not sure if it's actually closer, but I find that cubedepot arrives a lot quicker in Michigan than from other stores, so I'm assuming it's closer.

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well you were just randomly hating without providing any reason so I guessed one.
"Really expensive and takes about 2-3 months to arrive." sounds like a reason to me. And why is everyone obsessed with accusing people of hating as soon as they see an opinion they disagree with? He just said that he doesn't recommend buying from a certain store, which is one reason this thread exists.

RNewms27

YouTube
Visit Channel
And why is everyone obsessed with accusing people of hating as soon as they see an opinion they disagree with? He just said that he doesn't recommend buying from a certain store, which is one reason this thread exists.

Because 95% of the time, they were unlucky. It was not just careless service. "51morefun shipped immediately for me with free shipping" is my instance for future reference.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
"Really expensive and takes about 2-3 months to arrive." sounds like a reason to me.

Oh. Right. I must have missed that because it was separated by a neutral sentence or because my mind subconsciously disregards such statements because of what RNewms27 just wrote. Anyway, I apologize. Sorry, Cheese11.

rubiksarlen

WCA
2011TANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cheapest place to get a Haiyan Memory

So far I've seen SpeedCubeShop selling them for $15 but after adding the shipping cost its more expensive.

Also I'm looking for places that still sell old mold A5s/Haiyan Memories. I currently have a new mold A5 but its not as good :(

Ekid

need new 3x3 by the 20/4/12

i am going to my first comp soon i am going to enter in 3x3 and 2x2 i have a lanlan 2x2 but no good 3x3 i live in australia an the cube hs to get to me by 20/4/12
thanks

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You have three weeks, which is plenty of time. Just use any store that ships to Australia. For instance, I just placed an order from 51morefun, and the cheapest shipping option took 3-7 days. I don't think you'll have any trouble meeting your deadline if you order now.

Ekid

i think i might get a guhong from a store like speedcubeshop i now there is a cube shop in australia called kubaroo but last time i went to buy a cube the store was closed if i run out of time i might buy a cube of a friend

WCA
2012CHIE01
i think i might get a guhong from a store like speedcubeshop i now there is a cube shop in australia called kubaroo but last time i went to buy a cube the store was closed if i run out of time i might buy a cube of a friend

most stores in the US ship international. Just find a reasonable price and order ASAP. 3 weeks should be plenty of time to get a shipment anyway.