• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Thunderbolt

YouTube
ThunderboltBA
hello. I have a problem. I'd like to buy shengshou 5x5 but lightake took off all 5x5 cubes and I can pay only by paypal. I was searching a lot and most of shops has this "crap" google checkout or paying by credit card. And the only shop I could pay with paypal and still not sure about- shipping costs 25$ wtf. Anyone know where to get SS 5x5 paying by paypal and with normal shipping price(it can even be shipped in 2 weeks just cheap and paypal)

cubeone

Is there a place where I can buy the SS 6x6x6 and SS 7x7x7 and pay with Paypal? I only found e3cubestore and there the 6x6x6 is out of stock.
I know iCubeMart has the 7x7, not sure about the 6x6, and I think they use paypal, though you might want to check

Kurbitur

Is there a place where I can buy the SS 6x6x6 and SS 7x7x7 and pay with Paypal? I only found e3cubestore and there the 6x6x6 is out of stock.
What about greatsku.com? they have all the sheng shou line for a great price. However i have not personally shopped there and i am looking for some reviews?

RNewms27

YouTube
Rnewms0
I want to make custom-insert magics. Should I buy magic bundles from icubemart or just a bunch of tiles and strings? Where could I buy the plain tiles and strings?

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
EricKulchycki
Saw everbuying.com in an ad on the forums.

is it legit? because SS 7x7s are only $26.40 (with free shipping)
http://www.everbuying.com/product143003.html
Look's like LighTake. I would go for it and post feedback.

I want to make custom-insert magics. Should I buy magic bundles from icubemart or just a bunch of tiles and strings? Where could I buy the plain tiles and strings?
I would just buy a magic, take the strings off, custom tileify it, and put it back together.

j0seph123

Dayan cubes anywhere in stores?

I was browsing some cubes on Amazon today, and I was amazed at the wide variety of Dayan cubes I found. I never heard of the "Dayan Bermuda Puzzle Cube - House", or any of the other ones. I'm wondering whether Dayan sells their cubes in actual stores. When one of my friends went to China, he came across a puzzle store that specialized in twisty puzzles. Out of curiosity, does Dayan supply their products to stores anywhere?
Thanks

P.S: Here are the links of some dayan cubes I had no idea existed.

http://www.amazon.com/Dayan-Bermuda-Puzzle-Cube-House/dp/B006UW9GP2/ref=pd_sbs_t_9

http://www.amazon.com/Octahedron-Vertex-Turing-Puzzle-Transparent/dp/B004N2TK4S/ref=sr_1_22?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1336085089&sr=1-22

http://www.amazon.com/DaYan-Crazy-3x3x2-Black-difficulty/dp/B004OEL64C/ref=sr_1_33?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1336085423&sr=1-33

fiveftaway

Looking for colored 3x3 cubes - yellow/purple/green

Hellos!

I'm on the hunt for new 3x3s. Looking for yellow, green or purple to add to my collection. I'm based in California... wondering if you can point me to any sites that sell them? Or if anyone is selling theirs.

I'm a fan of Type As or Dayans but I'm not being too picky on the type. Just want to add some variation to my collection!

Thanks!

MWilson

Anyone have any luck with 51morefun.com lately? When I go to checkout it never gives any place to enter payment information. It seems to accept the orders anyway even without having provided payment information.

Are there any other stores that have Z-Lube and ShengShou 5x5s in stock? They need to be able to ship to Canada.

Clayy9

Hello, everyone. I lost internet access a while ago, so I was unable to update this thread. I will start working on the update now, and I'll (hopefully) have it complete in a few days. If anyone has any stores/puzzles that they want to include here, just let me know, and I'll probably include it in this thread. Thanks!

UPDATE: 60% finished. Will complete tomorrow. Thanks!

UPDATE: Complete!

Last edited: