• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where should I buy some CRC Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant Spray???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimsumCuber

I've just gotten into speedcubing and i need some help on where to buy some silicone spray? (CRC Heavy Duty Silicone spray):confused:

Feryll

Lol, I live in California and can't find CRC. I'm hoping to get a better cube. While searching, I found this: http://www.speedcubeshop.com/apps/webstore/products/category/284882

But, you have to buy the cube from the shop. You won't get the can. If you buy a cube, I recommend getting the Alpha-V or the F-II.(I don't have them, but I heard that they're awesome!) They can also lube it with Jig-a-loo.

I can vouch for him about the cubes. The memory out of the box is extremely nice! It can cut corners well without popping or resisting, which not only helps sloppy turners, but will allow precise turners to take short-cuts.

I hear that Jig-a-Loo is more popular and available in Canada, but I could be wrong.

RubiksDude

Lol, I live in California and can't find CRC. I'm hoping to get a better cube. While searching, I found this: http://www.speedcubeshop.com/apps/webstore/products/category/284882

But, you have to buy the cube from the shop. You won't get the can. If you buy a cube, I recommend getting the Alpha-V or the F-II.(I don't have them, but I heard that they're awesome!) They can also lube it with Jig-a-loo.

I can vouch for him about the cubes. The memory out of the box is extremely nice! It can cut corners well without popping or resisting, which not only helps sloppy turners, but will allow precise turners to take short-cuts.

I hear that Jig-a-Loo is more popular and available in Canada, but I could be wrong.

Really? All I really need is a cube that I can fingertrick on and cut corners. Oh, and I don't like lockups. They're one of my main reasons of a bad time.

Sorry to get off topic. Jig-a-loo works fine, just be careful not to melt your cube while using it.

abr71310

WCA
2009SHAO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
CRC is SO much better than Jig-A-Loo.
Anybody who doesn't agree is silly.
;D

If you're in the US, you can get it at any home hardware store or Wal-Mart.

If you're not, I'll sell you one for $8 CAD including shipping.
I have SO many bottles it's actually kind of funny.

Samania

hmm i havent found any silicone in canada.. but jig a loo is easy to get at home depot.

clarubik

They sell Jigaloo and CRC on amazon.com but most silicone sprays work just as good as CRC I live in California too and I use a kind of silicone called Professionals 3 in 1 it works great

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hmm, you can't find CRC in California? Wal Mart should have it. I even found Jig-a-loo there too.

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
Just wait another week or so and then speedcubechop.com will lube all of the cubes they sell with Lubix. Lubix is a higher quality silicone than CRC and Jig-a-loo. Jig-a-loo also softens plastic. I recommend the Alpha-V and then mod it into a memory. Or a GuHong, that's the next cube I'm getting depending one when the DaYan 4x4 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.