• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

whats your main speedcube?

Whats cube do you use?

• Total voters

stevethecuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm,i was wondering what cube is commonly used,
I use a type D as my main speedcube and it's awesome.:D
If you choose other,post the name of your cube,

omg,i forgot to put type D,sorry:D,:fp

ok guys,lets just call the type other as a type D.
If your not using any of the above cubes,post the name here.and vote for other

Last edited:

HASH-CUBE

YouTube
Visit Channel
i use rubik's DIY, white.

it's very perfect, except stupid center caps that keep falling witch i had to glue them, i should like jam them with a paper or somthing, but it's still the best :)

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this a 'which cube is the best' thread in disguise or what? :p

nope,i dislike being common,i like being unique,and i already found a thread on the best cube.I just wanted to see which cube is commonly used,:D

so type c now,nice..

So I'm wondering why you expect to find a difference in between which cube people think is best and the cube they use, you'd be quite dumb if you think C is best but use a type D....

GermanCube

WCA
2010SCHR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

nope,i dislike being common,i like being unique,and i already found a thread on the best cube.I just wanted to see which cube is commonly used,:D

so type c now,nice..

So I'm wondering why you expect to find a difference in between which cube people think is best and the cube they use, you'd be quite dumb if you think C is best but use a type D....

Exactely!
Your question will prbably end in the same result, as the question about "the best cube", because one would be quiet stupid not using his favorite cube ;)

stevethecuber

YouTube
Visit Channel

so type c now,nice..

I dont need to use the best,im satisfied with my D.

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

so type c now,nice..

I dont need to use the best,im satisfied with my D.

You make no sense, all 3x3 cubes cost approximately the same amount of money :p