• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is your PB scramble?

YouTube
The Pocket Cuber
I can’t believe it guys! Just got my first sub 10, as it was 8.87!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I average 17 with 4LLL, I got a 1LLL and efficient start which I dont think I’ll break for years!!!!! (Sorry guys I’m just so pumped)

Try it yourself and see what you get: F' D' F' R2 B2 L2 F2 R2 D R2 D2 U' B2 L2 B R D R U2 F D2

Solution:

x2 y’// Inspection (orange front white bottom)
D R’ F2 D’ R// Cross + F2L 1

I personally did not see I would get a pair solved, but whilst solving the cross I noticed I’d solved it, so I braced myself to turn extra fast as this solve could be good. Standard cross.

U’ R’ U R U’ R U R’// F2L 2

Lookahead was superb and execution was fast

y’ R U’ R’ U2 y’ R’ U’ R// F2L 3

Lookahead was superb and execution was fast. As I solved this I noticed the fourth pair was paired up ready to insert and that all edges were oriented.

U2 L’ U’ L// F2L 4 + OLL SKIP

I didn’t notice I’d get an OLL skip I guess I was blessed

R U R’ U’ R’ F R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R’ F U2// PLL

And then I was blessed again by a T perm.

39 moves: 4.4 TPS

All I can say is damn.....

WCA
2019HENK01
I can’t believe it guys! Just got my first sub 10, as it was 8.87!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I average 17 with 4LLL, I got a 1LLL and efficient start which I dont think I’ll break for years!!!!! (Sorry guys I’m just so pumped)

Try it yourself and see what you get: F' D' F' R2 B2 L2 F2 R2 D R2 D2 U' B2 L2 B R D R U2 F D2

Solution:

x2 y’// Inspection (orange front white bottom)
D R’ F2 D’ R// Cross + F2L 1

I personally did not see I would get a pair solved, but whilst solving the cross I noticed I’d solved it, so I braced myself to turn extra fast as this solve could be good. Standard cross.

U’ R’ U R U’ R U R’// F2L 2

Lookahead was superb and execution was fast

y’ R U’ R’ U2 y’ R’ U’ R// F2L 3

Lookahead was superb and execution was fast. As I solved this I noticed the fourth pair was paired up ready to insert and that all edges were oriented.

U2 L’ U’ L// F2L 4 + OLL SKIP

I didn’t notice I’d get an OLL skip I guess I was blessed

R U R’ U’ R’ F R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R’ F U2// PLL

And then I was blessed again by a T perm.

39 moves: 4.4 TPS

All I can say is damn.....

lol I tried the scramble and did the exact same solution.
But I had cold hands and only got 8.09.