• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes do you want

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
My birthday is in two months :) I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get, and what my friends will get me: cubes
Here’s my list:
Yuxin Little Magic Pyraminx
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx v2
Mat Latches
Lubest XMT 10

I really want to branch out into other events, because occasionally I do feel bored with 3x3, and also, collection purposes. (Also want to test if anybody will yell ‘Is that a 10x10’ looking at the Mega lol). My timer is Speedstacks, and my mat is Moyu. They do not fit together like with a Stackmat. Latches will solve that. As for the lube, Traxxas 30K is great for good cornercutting and smoothness, speed, not so much. It’s medium viscosity, after all. And my Valk Power M, I feel could do with a little speed.

What cubes/cube related things do you want?
Edit: New list:
X Man Bell Pyraminx
X Man Wingy Skewb
YLM V2 Mega
Mat latches

Last edited:

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
My birthday is in two months :) I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get, and what my friends will get me: cubes
Here’s my list:
Yuxin Little Magic Pyraminx
Yuxin Little Magic Megaminx v2
Mat Latches
Lubest XMT 10

I really want to branch out into other events, because occasionally I do feel bored with 3x3, and also, collection purposes. (Also want to test if anybody will yell ‘Is that a 10x10’ looking at the Mega lol). My timer is Speedstacks, and my mat is Moyu. They do not fit together like with a Stackmat. Latches will solve that. As for the lube, Traxxas 30K is great for good cornercutting and smoothness, speed, not so much. It’s medium viscosity, after all. And my Valk Power M, I feel could do with a little speed.

What cubes/cube related things do you want?
Do you have any Megamixes currently? I think the Galaxy V2 M is a much better megaminx if you are looking to get into it.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you have any Megamixes currently? I think the Galaxy V2 M is a much better megaminx if you are looking to get into it.
No. The Galaxy V2 M is £22... A bit expensive considering all I want to do is try Megaminx out.
Getting the x-man bell pyraminx is what I'd recommend, it's almost the same price as others
Maybe, but it’s two times the price of the Yuxin... How much better is it’s performance? Maybe I will get it.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
My Birthday is in a week. Not many cubes I want because I got most of the ones I wanted for Christmas.
I want:
YJ MGC Megaminx(All my friends do megaminx and I usually destroy them in every event apart from megaminx because I don’t have one)
X-Man Bell Pyraminx(I currently have a QiYi QiMing or something pyra and it’s way to slow to get sub 8 consistently)
GoPro 7 Silver(not a cube but I want to record my solves and progress with not just cubing but my other hobbies too)

DerpBoiMoon

YouTube
Visit Channel
My Birthday is in a week. Not many cubes I want because I got most of the ones I wanted for Christmas.
I want:
YJ MGC Megaminx(All my friends do megaminx and I usually destroy them in every event apart from megaminx because I don’t have one)
X-Man Bell Pyraminx(I currently have a QiYi QiMing or something pyra and it’s way to slow to get sub 8 consistently)
GoPro 7 Silver(not a cube but I want to record my solves and progress with not just cubing but my other hobbies too)
nice list.

i dont do birthdays like @Cubinwitdapizza because i am a jehovah's witness.

but i do want these cubes.

GAN 356 XS (I like the matte finish on the 251, and the gts3m turns "off" to me)
Moyu Aouyan Skeub (i just want to do skeuuuub and might as well get a good one and not something trash)
X-Man Bell (same as ^)
Stackmat timer and mat (i dont even have a qj timer :()
Plane ticket to the east side of oz because there is literally no comps in perth AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
nice list.

i dont do birthdays like @Cubinwitdapizza because i am a jehovah's witness.

but i do want these cubes.

GAN 356 XS (I like the matte finish on the 251, and the gts3m turns "off" to me)
Moyu Aouyan Skeub (i just want to do skeuuuub and might as well get a good one and not something trash)
X-Man Bell (same as ^)
Stackmat timer and mat (i dont even have a qj timer :()
Plane ticket to the east side of oz because there is literally no comps in perth AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Derpy there is Slow Down Perth 2020 for you, for me no comps anywhere in Hampshire and all I can go to is the Guildford Opens.