• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What are the best cubing YT videos to watch?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I realized I'm far behind on staying up to stay on Youtube and the overwhelming amount of good content there is to watch. In effort to solve this problem for me and others, I want to put tother a list of the better Youtube videos that people should watch related to cubing - the ones that were most helpful and useful to you over the years. For example, I came across this the other day which is excellent:

What are your favorite YT videos that were most useful to you?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Caleb Miller on youtube taught me F2L. He's not quite active any more, but his intuitive F2L series and intuitive OLL series are both amazing, and i definitely recommend them to anyone looking to learn either of these. Caleb Miller's beginner F2L video
Speedcubereview has a pretty good tutorial on 3BLD including some example solves.
3BLD tutorial
3BLD walkthrough solve

J Perm also has a series on tips to be sub-x on 3x3 that I find very useful!
Good suggestions, what other videos are your favorites?

Anyone who has any suggestions, please reply here. I'm trying to put together a list of the most useful resources and your suggestions are very helpful. Thanks.

Dylan1919

For things like tutorials I would watch JPerm but I personally would watch cubeorithms for unboxings but JPerm also makes great unboxing videos.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I really like the FMC videos by SpeedCubeReview. All of the above options are great as well, and as I remember more I will add them here.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
All of J Perm and Chris Olsen's videos.
Kian Mansour makes very good Roux videos.
For things like tutorials I would watch JPerm but I personally would watch cubeorithms for unboxings but JPerm also makes great unboxing videos.
I really like the FMC videos by SpeedCubeReview. All of the above options are great as well, and as I remember more I will add them here.
Can you guys provide direct links to the videos or channels you're referring? Thanks.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
As I just posted in the Color Neutral thread, this video below that Jperm just released on being CN is really great to watch, (at the time that I saw it, it was only out for 13 minutes) : )

Reactions: pjk