• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What 4x4 to get?

LanLan or Mini QJ or QJ 4x4

• Total voters

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Ghosthand>Maru>DaYan+Mf8>YJ>QJ>LanLan

If you haven't used all those cubes why would you post a guess?
I say this because the YJ is horrifically bad and falls out of alignment multiple times every solve and even pops internal pieces.
That and you've got the world record cube down in 3rd.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you haven't used all those cubes why would you post a guess?
I say this because the YJ is horrifically bad and falls out of alignment multiple times every solve and even pops internal pieces.
That and you've got the world record cube down in 3rd.

I HAVE tried all of them...
Why does it matter if I got the WR cube down in third? When Erik still had WR, I tried a TypeB+Rubik's Hybrid and I didn't like it at all. Is that so wrong?

Solrac9

speedcubeshop.com for $18 but once they run out they will never restock maru 4x4's. MAru is better because dayan pops.

That's because the V-Cube company sued the Maru, Guhong, and Lingyun cubes for patent infringement. They will never sell those cubes again

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
This is an old thread and I actually purchased a mini QJ a good 2 months ago due to recommendations from this thread. So...

This thread is old.

Don't post please because I don't want anyone to think I'm still looking for a 4x4.

even if you dont want us to post on this thread, if you're ever in need of another 4x4, get the dayan+mf8. but just so you know, NEVER put in lubix, or else itll pop all the time.