• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weston-super-Mare Open 2012 (UK)

Would you come to the Weston-super-Mare Open 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

samehsameh

isnt that right in the middle of exams? i havent got my exam time table for summer yet but its gunna be close.

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Based on problems with trademark for Rapidash Open, this competition will be changing name. However, no suggestions will be taken, and the name will be of tne same theme as the other mentioned comp. No other details will be changed.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
As the idea is to rename this competition to a similar theme as Rapid Dash, and the only theme I can find is that it sounds similar to the original name, what about "Genghis Khan Open" as a name?

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the replies guys, but the comp has been renamed to Weston-super-Mare Open 2012. I just went with a sensible name :| Also, the website has now changed, be sure to keep that in mind when it comes to registration ;)

Robbytrooper

WCA
2010ROUL01
Again, I would love to be there but I'm going to be deployed... Again! This will be the third one in a row I've missed. I'm not going to have a chance at regular attendance until I become a civilian!