• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weston-super-Mare Open 2012 (UK)

Would you come to the Weston-super-Mare Open 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looking very unlikely that I'll be able to go. I'd rather let somebody else get a spot so I may sign up in a month or two and hope the waiting list isn't too long and some people cancel. Annoying :/

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
So yeah - me and Helen are now at logger heads.

Supposedly, we've been invited to a wedding on the 14th.

My get out is the kids aren't invited, so I can look after Frank for the weekend.

EDIT - it turns out the kids are invited, me and grandad are looking after them because mummy and nanny are doing the hair and make up. oops.

Last edited:

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, so in the 35 minutes 35 places have been filled. If you haven't registered yet, I would encourage you to do so, otherwise it might be a bit late.
But still. That was a crazy half an hour.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
I guess that's what you get in a country with loads of enthusiastic cubers, but only a few competitions a year with low competitor limits. So whenever there is one up, it gets filled up really quickly.