• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Welcome to the Speedcubing Help section - READ BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystera

my ave is 1:30, but i want to get faster...i only know begin method but want to learn f2l: intuitively.

scooter

whats "pop" and is this message going through? Do you talk to just one person at a time in here or is it like writingon a "wall"?

miniGOINGS

whats "pop" and is this message going through? Do you talk to just one person at a time in here or is it like writingon a "wall"?

pop is when during a solve, a piece (usually more though) comes out of the cube

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
iSpinz, this is a forum so you can see everyone's post and everyone can see your posts. You are not guaranteed a response, but if you say something interesting you probably will get a good response

NorwegianClassic: Single WR is 7.08 and Average WR is 10.63. You can see more details here. Most of the top-cubers use the Fridrich method. At home, people have gotten even faster single and averages times

Unfunnyman

I still do begginers And i get 1:00 + or - 10 seconds every time i dont get Fridrich,Roux,Petrus,Waterman,ZZ,ZB,VH or The Ultimate Soloution and i want to get faster help!!!!!

mikaru

plz help me!!
i'm new to cubing and currently i've learned the begginers method that uses spamming of R' D R D'.....

i want to ask some Question:

1. am i on the right track??? bcoz when i watch the badmephisto's clip about beginners method... he uses CFOP method... and my algs on solving only cover until the CF part and the rest is different.... should i switch to OLL and PLL???

2.i've read other post about the cross... and some people say that max moves on solving cross is 8 moves.... what is a move?? is it a algs (R D' R.etcetc) or just R/L/D....

thanks b4

diez

YouTube
Visit Channel
hi, im new comers from Indonesia...
my avg on 3x3x3 = still 40
4x4x4 = >3minute
5x5x5 = >5minute
on 3x3x3 rubiks cube, i confused when look a head for F2L, n what i wanna ask to all is how to cut idle time for execute on F2L???
n for 4x4 n 5x5 i need to lot of practice:)
thanks

penfold1992

maybe your solving the cross on the top? in which case solve it on the bottom and with the last part of the cross, make the move and with the pieces that dont move much then look out out for f2l pairs

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
watch my tutorial on it (theaccidentalfreak), mine is a different method to badmephisto's, but the corner placement is easier. not trying to promote my youtube, and badmephisto's tutorial is much better. as and alternative, watch robh0629's tutorial. apparently he goes very slowly, but he explains things better. get back to me about how its going

edit:this is response to mikaru

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.